Booking Terms & Conditions
The terms used hereafter ‚Äėwe‚Äô and ‚ÄėMtech Lite‚Äô applies to Mtech Lite Ltd and ‚Äėyou‚Äô and ‚Äėthe customer‚Äô refers to you as the paying Driving Experience Customer/Driver.
- All Driving Experiences are offered subject to availability and weather conditions on the day.
- We are unable to make provisional reservations.
- Once a date has been booked and confirmed you will automatically become bound by our Terms and Conditions.
- Please note that Driving Experiences and other products are subject to change without notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Full payment is required at the time of purchase.
- Mtech Lite reserves the right to cancel any booking where full payment has not been received or where payment has defaulted.
- Mtech Lite reserves the right to vary the prices of the Driving Experiences and optional extras on offer.
- Credit Card Details – For Formula Renault Experiences only:
- Credit card details will be taken upon arrival at the venue for guaranteeing the excess payable in the event of damage to the car. This information will be secured safely for the duration of the Driving Experience. Drivers are requested to collect their information following completion. Any sensitive data not collected will be destroyed
- In the event that the credit card presented is not the customers‚Äô and a third party‚Äôs card is used, the credit card holder must be present at the time of registration.
- Any medical condition or disability must be disclosed to Mtech Lite at time of booking.
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Minimum height 5‚Äô2‚ÄĚ maximum height 6‚Äô 8‚ÄĚ
- Maximum weight 19 stones.
- The customer must hold a full valid UK driving licence.
- Alcohol and drugs are strictly forbidden anywhere on the venue sites.
- Customers deemed by our staff to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will not be permitted to drive.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make certain that the Driving Experience purchased is suitable for the proposed recipient, and it is the responsibility of the recipient to check that the restrictions are not prohibitive.
- Children under the age of 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times
- Pets are NOT allowed on any of the venue sites.
4. Re-scheduling & Cancellation by the Customer
- In the event that a customer wishes to cancel, no refunds will be given.
c. For Formula Renault Experiences this includes any Collision Damage Waiver bought.
- A customer may re-schedule their confirmed date up to 7 clear working days before the event, in which case a ¬£20 administration charge is applied
- Change of Driver‚Äôs name and other details incurs a ¬£20 administration charge.
5. Cancellation by Mtech Lite
- In the unlikely event that an event must be cancelled after the date has been confirmed Mtech Lite will contact the customer to re-schedule.
- Mtech Lite shall not be liable for the cancellation, postponement or alteration of any Driving Experience for reasons beyond their control including for weather-related reasons, mechanical failure, and location changes or otherwise.
- Mtech Lite will not be held liable for the cost of lost insurance premiums, travel expenses, pre-booked accommodation or any other costs incurred.
- On the rare occasion that a car becomes unavailable during an event, the customer will be offered another car in order to complete the remainder of the Driving Experience, or in the event this is not possible the Driving Experience will be re-scheduled.
6. Liability & Safety
- Driving Experiences involve some personal risk and the customer will be required to sign a disclaimer before taking part.
- Mtech Lite reserve the right to refuse any person from participating in any Driving Experience should it be deemed necessary.
- By purchasing an Mtech Lite Driving Experience the customer acknowledges that their experiences are dependent on certain factors beyond Mtech Lite‚Äôs control.
7. Collision Damage Waiver (for Formula Renault Experiences only)
- A Collision Damage Waiver can be purchased for ¬£25 up until and on the day of the experience prior to driving.
- Should there be any damage caused to any of the vehicles during your Driving Experience, you will be liable for the first ¬£5000 of damage or the first ¬£500 where a Collision Damage Waiver has been purchased, as stated on the Customer Extras form completed at Registration.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint arising, customers are advised to speak to the Mtech Events Co-ordinator on the day of the experience to resolve any issues.
- Should you still not be satisfied please email details of your complaint (including the voucher reference number and who you spoke to on the day) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subsequent letters of complaint where customers have not informed the Mtech Lite Event Co-ordinator on the day, thus not giving Mtech Lite the opportunity to rectify the problem whilst at the venue, will not be entered into.
Information correct as of 7th May 2017