Booking Terms & Conditions
The terms used hereafter ‘we’ and ‘Mtech Lite’ applies to Mtech Lite Ltd and ‘you’ and ‘the customer’ refers to youas the paying Driving Experience Customer/Driver.
- All Driving Experiences are offered subject to availability and weather conditions on the day.
- We are unable to make provisional reservations.
- Once a date has been booked and confirmed you will automatically become bound by our Terms and Conditions.
- Please note that Driving Experiences and other products are subject to change without notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- It is important that you check the details on your Booking Confirmation which is emailed at the time your booking is made. If anything is incorrect, we need to know within 48 hours of making the booking by either emailing email@example.com or calling 03333 444132 (Monday – Thursday 9 am to 5 pm and Friday 9 am to 2pm.) after which an amendment fee of £20 will apply.
- The contact details provided to us when making a booking are used to contact you on or before the day of your event.
- Full payment is required at the time of purchase.
- Credit card details will be taken at registration for guaranteeing the Collison Damage Excess payable in the event of damage to the car. This information will be secured safely for the duration of the Driving Experience. Drivers are requested to collect their information following completion. Any sensitive data not collected will be securely destroyed. Please also see Section 7. Collision Damage Waiver
- In the event that the credit card presented for guaranteeing the Collison Damage Excess is not the customers’ and a third party’s card is used, the credit card holder mustbe present at the time of registration.
- Should a credit card not be available to guarantee the Collison Damage Excess then the equivalent amount will be required in cash and will be held by Mtech Lite for the duration of the driving experience.
- Mtech Litereserves the right to cancel any booking where full payment has not been received or where payment has defaulted.
- Mtech Litereserves the right to vary the prices of the Driving Experiences and optional extras on offer.
- Any medical condition or disability must be disclosed to Mtech Liteat time of booking.
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Minimum height 5’2” maximum height 6’ 8”
- Maximum weight 19 stones.
- The customer must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Alcohol and drugs are strictly forbidden anywhere on the venue sites.
- Customers deemed by our staff to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will not be permitted to drive.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make certain that the Driving Experience purchased is suitable for the proposed recipient, and it is the responsibility of the recipient to check that the restrictions are not prohibitive.
- Children under 16 attending the venue must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Pets are NOT allowed on any of the venue sites.
4. Re-scheduling & Cancellation by the Customer
- In the event that a customer wishes to cancel, no refunds will be given. This includes any Collision Damage Waiver bought.
- A customer may re-schedule their confirmed date up to 7 clear working days before the event, in which case a £30 administration charge is applied.
- Change of Driver’s name and other details incurs a £20 administration charge.
5. Cancellation by Mtech Lite
- In the unlikely event that an event must be cancelled after the date has been confirmed Mtech Lite will contact the customer to re-schedule.
- Mtech Lite shall not be liable for the cancellation, postponement, or alteration of any Driving Experience for reasons beyond their control including for weather-related reasons, mechanical failure, and location changes, venue closure or otherwise including Covid-19 or pandemic related restrictions imposed by the government or local councils. (This includes any other contagious diseases)
- Mtech Lite will not be held liable for the cost of lost insurance premiums, travel expenses, pre-booked accommodation or any other costs incurred.
- On the rare occasion that a car becomes unavailable during an event, the customer will be offered another car in order to complete the remainder of the Driving Experience, or in the event this is not possible the Driving Experience will be re-scheduled. No refunds will be given.
6. Liability & Safety
- Driving Experiences involve some personal risk, and the customer will be required to sign a disclaimer before taking part.
- Mtech Litereserve the right to refuse any person from participating in any Driving Experience should it be deemed necessary. This includes, but not exclusive to, dangerous driving, not following instructions, driving without due care and attention, aggressive or intimidating behaviour towards staff or other customers, the use of bad language.
- Mtech Lite has a ‘No Spin policy’ for reasons of safety. If a driver spins during their driving session, that session is automatically terminated. No refunds will be given for laps not completed for whatever reason.
- By purchasing an Mtech LiteDriving Experience the customer acknowledges that their experiences are dependent on certain factors beyond MtechLite’s
- Please ensure you Plan Your Journey. You need to arrive in good time for your arrival time slot. Should you arrive late then you may miss your time slot and you will not be able to take part in your experience. No refunds will be given.
7. Collision Damage Waiver (for Formula Renault Experiences only)
- A Collision Damage Waiver can be purchased for £35 up until and on the day of the experience prior to driving.
- Should there be any damage caused to any of the vehicles during your Driving Experience, you will be liable for the first £5000 of damage or the first £500 where a Collision Damage Waiver has been purchased, as stated on the Customer Extrasform completed at Registration. Please also see Section 2. Payment.
8. Video and Photographs
- A video of what you see as you drive can be purchased prior to driving. This in car footage for the duration of the drive will be downloaded from a Go Pro camera to a USB to take away.
- Prior to driving, photographs may be purchased. A minimum of 6 action shots capturing your experience are provided along with additional photographs of two other drivers sharing the same time slot. Photo footage will be downloaded to a USB to take home.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint arising, customers are advised to speak to the Mtech Event Manageron the day of the experience to resolve any issues at the time. Should you still not be satisfied please email details of your complaint (including the voucher reference number and who you spoke to on the day) to Customer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No complaint will be considered if the issue was not brought to the attention of the Event Manager on the day.
- Subsequent letters of complaint where customers have not informed the Mtech Lite Event Manageron the day, thus not giving Mtech Lite the opportunity to rectify the problem whilst at the venue, will not be entered into.
- All USB content is quality checked twice before received by customer. Should you not be satisfied with Video and/or Photographic data produced and supplied in digital form then please email Customer Relations at email@example.com within 48 hours of the Experience Day to provide Mtech Lite the opportunity to rectify the problem.
- In the unlikely event that digital files have been lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons beyond MtechLite’scontrol, including but not limited to camera, hard drive or equipment malfunction, MtechLite’s liability is limited to the refund of payment received for data. The USB must be returned to Mtech Lite before a refund can be processed.
- We are only able to offer refunds where customers are legally entitled within 10 days of the purchase. After 10 days a credit note will be issued to the face value of the purchase.
- We cannot offer refunds on vouchers purchased under special offer – this includes discount codes. This applies to Formula Renault Driving Experiences, Westfield Driving Experiences, upgrades and optional extras including collision damage waiver, weekend upgrade, optional extras etc.
- No refunds will be offered for late arrivals or a missed experience or no show.
- All authorised refunds will incur a 35-pound administration charge. All refunds processed will be made to the person who purchased the voucher. Any Collison Damage Excess Waiver fees, upgrades and optional extras paid will be forfeited.
- To request a refund the purchaser MUST email Customer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the reason for your refund request and contact details which include an email address and telephone number.
- Refund requests will not be dealt with over the telephone.
Information correct as of 31 March 2021