Mtech Lite Formula Renault 12-Lap Driving Experience
You don’t have to be a Formula One star to drive a Formula Renault 2.0! This fantastic 12-lap driving experience allows you to take this incredible motor car for an exhilarating ride. You will receive a full briefing and training session from a professional race driving coach, followed by two warm up laps so you’ll be ready when it comes to tackling the circuit for a total of 10 unaccompanied laps in this roaring machine which is sure to get your heart pumping!
Driving Experience Itinerary
- On arrival at the venue, which is scheduled an hour ahead of your ‘Drive Time’, you will be required to fill out registration forms
- Then you will receive an introduction to the car with full safety and track briefing plus tips on driving techniques to help you gain the maximum enjoyment.
- Followed by kitting up in a suit and helmet
- Finally, you will follow a professional instructor in a pace car for your familiarisation lap before you drive 5 laps solo
- Then a de-brief before you set off a further familiarisation lap then another 5 solo laps!
These experiences are available at:
- Driver’s Arrival time is one hour ahead of time on track for purposes of registration, briefing and kitting up
- Drivers are provided with suit and helmet
- Narrow fitting, flat shoes should be worn. These are not provided by Mtech Lite
- Photos and videos on USB are available to buy when booking and on the day
- 50% extra track time for 6 Lap customers can be bought upon booking and on the day
- 50% extra track time for 12 Lap customers can only be bought on the day and only if schedule allows
- Drivers should expect to be at the venue for approx. 1 ½ hrs
- Spectators welcome. Children should be supervised at all times. No pets allowed.
- Light refreshments available to purchase on the day (cash only)
- Min height 5’ 2”
- Max height 6’ 8”
- Max weight: 19st
- Must be aged 18 and over
- Health conditions such as heart problems, epilepsy and other illnesses must be disclosed when booking
The following must be provided by the driver upon arrival at the Experience venue:
- Full Valid UK Photocard Licence (not a photocopy). If Driving licence not from U.K., then passport to be brought in addition to licence
- Credit Card to guarantee payment of Excess in the event of damage to the car
- Mtech Lite Booking Confirmation email
- Voucher (if applicable)
- Bookings subject to availability
- Bookings are made by calling our dedicated Booking Line no: 03 333 444 132
- Booking Confirmation email will be sent immediately following booking
- Once a date has been booked and confirmed you will automatically become bound by our Terms & Conditions
- An additional £10 Premium Slot Upgrade is applied between 11.00 hrs and 15.00 hrs (arrival time)
- Weekends and Bank Holidays are subject to a £25 upgrade
Once booked and Voucher redeemed the Cancellation Policy is:
- NO refunds for cancellation
- Re-scheduling of dates booked permissible up to 7 clear days before experience date £20 charge payable
- Change of drivers’ name £20 admin charge payable
- In event of cancellation due to inclement weather or for any other reason beyond their control, drivers will be offered an alternate date organised by Mtech Lite
- Mtech Lite has Public Liabilities insurance cover up to £5,000,000
- Driver must sign Disclaimer on arrival
- A Collision Damage Waiver can be bought when booking or on the day for £25 which reduces excess from £5,000 to £500 and provides cover of £20,000 (Credit card details are taken and stored safely for duration of experience and returned to customer afterwards).
- £20,000 is the maximum cover and in the event that the repairs/replacement cost is more there is nothing further to pay by the driver
- Standard Collision Cover included in the Voucher/Product price covers the driver for £15,000 with an Excess payable of £5000, should any damage occur to the car.