Mtech Lite Formula Renault 12-Lap Driving Experience
You don’t have to be a Formula One star to drive a Formula Renault 2.0! This fantastic 12-lap driving experience allows you to take this incredible motor car for an exhilarating ride. You will receive a full briefing and training session from a professional race driving coach, followed by two warm up laps so you’ll be ready when it comes to tackling the circuit for a total of 10 unaccompanied laps in this roaring machine which is sure to get your heart pumping!
Driving Experience Itinerary
- On arrival at the venue, which is scheduled an hour ahead of your ‘Drive Time’, you will be required to fill out registration forms
- Then you will receive an introduction to the car with full safety and track briefing plus tips on driving techniques to help you gain the maximum enjoyment.
- Followed by kitting up in a suit and helmet
- Finally, you will follow a professional instructor in a pace car for your familiarisation lap before you drive 5 laps solo
- Then a de-brief before you set off a further familiarisation lap then another 5 solo laps!
These experiences are available at:
- Driver’s Arrival time is scheduled as one hour ahead of time on track for purposes of registration, briefing and kitting up. It is important to arrive on time for the scheduled arrival time as stated on your booking confirmation. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed their drive.
- Drivers are provided with a fully sanitised helmet. N.B. Due to covid restrictions, suits are not currently provided and drivers should wear long trousers and long sleeves in order to drive.
- Due to covid restrictions, all customers will be required to purchase a health and hygiene pack consisting of a brand new balaclava, driving gloves and facemask costing £6.
- Narrow fitting, flat shoes should be worn. These are not provided by Mtech Lite
- Photos and videos on USB are available to buy when booking and on the day
- 50% extra track time for 6 Lap customers can be bought upon booking and on the day
- 50% extra track time for 12 Lap customers can only be bought on the day and only if schedule allows
- Drivers should expect to be at the venue for approx. 1 ½ hrs
- Spectators welcome. Children should be supervised at all times. No pets allowed.
- Light refreshments available to purchase on the day (cash only)
- Min height 5’ 2”
- Max height 6’ 8”
- Max weight: 19st
- Must be aged 18 and over
- Health conditions such as heart problems, epilepsy and other illnesses must be disclosed when booking
- Full Valid UK Photocard Licence (not a photocopy). If Driving licence not from U.K., then passport to be brought in addition to licence
- Credit Card to guarantee payment of Excess in the event of damage to the car
- Mtech Lite Booking Confirmation email
- Voucher (if applicable)
- Bookings subject to availability
- Bookings are made by calling our dedicated Booking Line no: 03 333 444 132
- Booking Confirmation email will be sent immediately following booking
- Once a date has been booked and confirmed you will automatically become bound by our Terms & Conditions
- An additional £10 Premium Slot Upgrade is applied between 11.00 hrs and 15.00 hrs (arrival time)
- Weekends and Bank Holidays are subject to a £25 upgrade
Once booked and Voucher redeemed the Cancellation Policy is:
- NO refunds for cancellation
- Re-scheduling of dates booked permissible up to 7 clear days before experience date £20 charge payable
- Change of drivers’ name £20 admin charge payable
- In event of cancellation due to inclement weather or for any other reason beyond their control, drivers will be offered an alternate date organised by Mtech Lite
- Mtech Lite has Public Liabilities insurance cover up to £5,000,000
- Driver must sign Disclaimer on arrival
- A Collision Damage Waiver can be bought when booking or on the day for £25 which reduces excess from £5,000 to £500 and provides cover of £20,000 (Credit card details are taken and stored safely for duration of experience and returned to customer afterwards).
- £20,000 is the maximum cover and in the event that the repairs/replacement cost is more there is nothing further to pay by the driver
- Standard Collision Cover included in the Voucher/Product price covers the driver for £15,000 with an Excess payable of £5000, should any damage occur to the car.