Mtech Lite Formula Renault 6-Lap Driving Experience
The recipient of a 6-lap Single-Seater Driving Experience will be able to follow in the footsteps of some of motorsport greats as they take to the race track. For anyone who has dreamed of being an F1 driver, this is the closest you will ever get to fulfilling it! With one familiarisation lap behind a pace car you will get the ‘feel’ of the car and the circuit then it’s your chance to take a further 5 laps solo and feel the power under your foot!
Driving Experience Itinerary
- On arrival at the venue, which is scheduled an hour ahead of your ‘Drive Time’, you will be required to fill out registration forms
- Then you will receive an introduction to the car with full safety and track briefing plus tips on driving techniques to help you gain the maximum enjoyment.
- Followed by kitting up in a suit and helmet
- Finally, you will follow a professional instructor in a pace car for your familiarisation lap before you drive 5 laps solo!
These experiences are available at:
- Driver’s Arrival time is one hour ahead of time on track for purposes of registration, briefing and kitting up
- Drivers are provided with suit, gloves, balaclava and helmet
- Drivers are recommended to wear narrow fitting, flat shoes as the pedals in the car are close together
- Photos and in-car videos on USB are available to buy when booking and on the day
- 50% extra track time for 6 Lap customers can be bought upon booking and on the day
- 50% extra track time for 12 Lap customers can only be bought on the day and only if schedule allows
- Drivers should expect to be at the venue for approx. 1 ½ hrs
- Spectators are welcome. Children should be supervised at all times. No pets allowed.
- Light refreshments available to purchase on the day (cash only)
- Min height 5’ 2”
- Max height 6’ 8”
- Max weight: 19st
- Must be aged 18 and over
- Health conditions such as heart problems, epilepsy and other illnesses must be disclosed when booking
The following must be provided by the driver upon arrival at the Experience venue:
- Full Valid UK Photo-card Licence (not a photocopy). If Driving licence is not from U.K., then a passport should be brought along in addition to the licence
- Credit Card to guarantee payment of Excess in the event of damage to the car
- Mtech Lite Booking Confirmation Email
- Voucher (if applicable)
- Bookings subject to availability
- Bookings are made by calling our dedicated Booking Line no: 03 333 444 132
- Booking Confirmation email will be sent immediately following booking
- Once a date has been booked and confirmed you will automatically become bound by our Terms & Conditions
- An additional £10 Premium Slot Upgrade is applied between 11.00 hrs and 15.00 hrs (arrival time)
- Weekends and Bank Holidays are subject to a £25 upgrade
Once booked and the Voucher redeemed the Policy is as follows:
- Please note that we do not offer refunds in the event that the Driver wishes to cancel their Experience
- Re-scheduling of dates booked is permissible up to 7 clear days before the Experience date, with a re-scheduling charge of £20 payable
- In the event that a Change of Driver is requested, a £20 charge is payable
- In the event of cancellation due to inclement weather or for any other reason beyond their control, Mtech Lite will offer drivers an alternative date
- Mtech Lite has Public Liabilities insurance cover up to £5,000,000
- Drivers are required to sign a Disclaimer on arrival
- A Collision Damage Waiver can be bought when booking or on the day for £25 which reduces excess from £5,000 to £500 and provides cover of £20,000 (Credit card details are taken and stored safely for duration of experience and returned to customer afterwards).
- £20,000 is the maximum cover and in the event that the repairs/replacement cost is more there is nothing further to pay by the driver
- Standard Collision Cover included in the Voucher/Product price covers the driver for £15,000 with an Excess payable of £5000, should any damage occur to the car.