Website Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
- Website Usage
- Website Disclaimer
- Website Usage
Welcome to Mtech Liteâ€™s website. By browsing and using this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
(The term ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website, Mtech Lite Ltd registered office address: Unit 9 Donkhill Farm, Catton, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE12 8LW. The term ‘you’ refers to the viewer or user of our website).
- This website is intended for your general information and use only.
- The information on this website is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than on accordance withÂ the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Neither we or any third parties guarantee or provide any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, performance or suitability of any information or materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors for which we expressly exclude liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All trademarks reproduced on this site which are not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- This website may include links to other websites which are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The inclusion of any such links does not signify that we endorse these websites and we have no responsibility for their content.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Should you not agree with these terms and conditions please discontinue use
- Website Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Mtech Lite Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Mtech Lite Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Mtech Lite Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Mtech Lite Ltd. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
All images and brochures used for driving experiences are for illustration purposes and are used as only an indication of the experience. Mtech Lite Ltd reserves the right to change or remove images from the website at any time.
Mtech Lite Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected so should we ask you to provide certain identifying information you can be assured that it will used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mtech Lite Ltd may change this policy by updating this page therefore you should check from time to time to ensure that you agree with such changes.
- Your name
- Contact information including your email address
- Demographic information such your postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with this Information
We require this information in order to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service but particularly for the following reasons:
- For Internal record-keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To send you information by email concerning new products, other interesting information or to promote special offers
We are totally committed to ensuring that your information is secure and in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place appropriate physical and electronic management procedures to secure and safeguard all the information we collect online.
- Cookies help us to provide you with a better website
- A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computerâ€™s hard drive. It helps to identify users and respond to you as an individual by tailoring its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences
- A cookie does not allow us access to your computer or any other information about you, other than the data you have chosen to share with us
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies but you can decline cookies by modifying your browser settings if you prefer. Please note however, that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
Links to Other Websites
- Where we provide links to other sites please note that once you leave our site we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites
- We recommend that you exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
Your Personal Information
- You can be reassured that we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or we are required to do so by law
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we consider to be of interest to you but only if you give us permission to do so
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of the personal information we hold about you for which a small fee is payable. Please email us at the address shown below
- If you believe that any of the information we hold about you is incomplete or incorrect then please email us and we will correct any information found to be incorrect
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information and want to change your mind, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
28th March â€˜17