Blyton Park Driving Centre
Mtech Lite uses the South Loop which is approximately Â¾ mile.Â Used for Formula Renault Driving Experiences.
Extracts from Blyton Park’s Website
‘In May 2011, a new circuit opened on the site of the former RAF Blyton, five miles North of Gainsborough in Lincolnshire. The old tarmac laid by the US Air Force after the war was planed and a new tarmac surface was cut into it.
The result is a fast flowing and technical track, defined by new tarmac and white lines (much like racing circuits were in the 1970â€™s), with a distinct absence of kerbs, banks, pit walls and Armco barrier: the result is that at virtually all points on the circuit, over exuberance is rewarded with a harmless spin onto old tarmac or crops, rather than a heavy contact with unyielding objects.’
Old Blyton Airfield
- Car Park
- Briefing Suite
- Mtech Lite recommend customers go on to Blyton Park Driving Centre Website > Local Hospitality
Use these coordinates instead:Â North 53Â° 26â€² 49â€³ –Â West 0Â° 40â€² 49â€³
Blyton Park is approximately five miles North of Gainsborough in Lincolnshire.
The venue is one mile from Blyton village on the B1205 (Kirton Road) and approaching from Blyton the entrance is a mile from the village on the left-hand side. There are big signs on both sides of two heavy steel gates and a derelict wartime brick shed next to the entrance. Go through the gates and follow the track past the grass track on your left. Keep going past a derelict farm and park by the big grain store (green) on your right.
Please drive slowly and carefully and please do not go any further into the site than the grain store.
From the Midlands
- Leave M1 at J30 and head for Worksop (A619)
- Go around Worksop on A57, join A1 and after 1 mile take A620 to Retford
- Stay on A620 and join A631 outside Gainsborough
- Cross River Trent and stay on A631 for approx. 5 miles
- You will see a cafÃ© in a lay-by on your left-SLOW DOWN and turn left signposted Pilham and Blyton. If you get to Corringham you have missed the turn!
- In Blyton turn right onto B1205 and we are one mile on left.
From M1 approx. 1 hour, From A1 30 min.
From the South and South Midlands
- Exit M1 at Junction 21A and follow A46 to Newark.
- Take A113 and then A156 to Gainsborough.
- Take A631 out of Gainsborough
- Just before Corringham turn left for Pilham & Blyton
- In Blyton turn right onto B1205
- Blyton Park is 1 mile on the left.
From the North
- Exit the M180 at Junction 4 and take A15 towards Lincoln.
- After 5 miles turn right onto B1205
- After the Level (?) Crossing at Northorpe you are 1 mile from Blyton Park entrance which will be to your right.
From M180 approx. 20 mins.