Mtech Lite Westfield Drift 300 Drifting Experience
Learn how to control the amazing Westfield Sports Car, to understand spin, counter steering and drifting. Then it’s your opportunity to put the skills you have mastered to good use, which requires high concentration for steering and throttle control!
Definition: Car drifting is caused when the rear slip angle is greater than the front slip angle, to such an extent that often the front wheels are pointing in the opposite direction to the turn (e.g. car is turning left, wheels are pointed right or vice versa, also known as opposite lock or counter-steering).
Driving Experience Itinerary
- On arrival at the venue, which is scheduled 45 minutes ahead of your time on track, you will be required to fill out registration forms
- Followed by kitting up in a suit and helmet
- You will receive an introduction to the car with a full safety briefing by a Lead Driving Consultant
- Followed by a Passenger Course Demonstration with a Driving Consultant, who will demonstrate the art of car control around an auto test style course
- Finally, it will be your chance to practice what you have learned
These experiences are available at:
08:15 & 12:15
Duration: approx. 5 hrs
- Driver’s Arrival time is scheduled as one hour ahead of time on track for purposes of registration, briefing and kitting up. It is important to arrive on time for the scheduled arrival time as stated on your booking confirmation. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed their drive.
- Drivers are provided with a fully sanitised helmet. N.B. Due to covid restrictions, suits are not currently provided and drivers should wear long trousers and long sleeves in order to drive.
- Due to covid restrictions, all customers will be required to purchase a health and hygiene pack consisting of a brand new balaclava, driving gloves and facemask costing £6.
- Drivers are recommended to wear narrow fitting, flat shoes
- Photos and in-car videos on USB are available to buy when booking and on the day
- Drivers should expect to be at the venue for approx. 5 to 5 1/2 hrs
- Spectators are welcome but children under the age of 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times
- No children or pets allowed.
- Light refreshments are available to purchase on the day
- Min height 5’ 2”
- Max height 6’ 8”
- Max weight: 19st
- Must be aged 18 and over
- Health conditions such as heart problems, epilepsy and other illnesses must be disclosed when booking
The following must be provided by the driver upon arrival at the Experience venue:
- Full Valid UK Photo-card Licence (not a photocopy). If Driving licence is not from U.K., then a passport should be brought along in addition to the licence
- In the event that a full,valid Driving Licence is not brought on the day then regretfully you will not be allowed to drive
- Mtech Lite Booking Confirmation Email
- Voucher (if applicable)
- Bookings subject to availability
- Bookings are made by calling our dedicated Booking Line no: 03 333 444 132
- Booking Confirmation email will be sent immediately following booking
- Once a date has been booked and confirmed you will automatically become bound by our Terms & Conditions
- An additional £10 Premium Slot Upgrade is applied between 11.00 hrs and 15.00 hrs (arrival time)
- Weekends and Bank Holidays are subject to a £25 upgrade
Once booked and the Voucher redeemed the Policy is as follows:
- Please note that we do not offer refunds in the event that the Driver wishes to cancel their Experience
- Re-scheduling of dates booked is permissible up to 7 clear days before the Experience date, with a re-scheduling charge of £20 payable
- In the event that a Change of Driver is requested, a £20 charge is payable
- In the event of cancellation due to inclement weather or for any other reason beyond their control, Mtech Lite will offer drivers an alternative date
- Mtech Lite has Public Liabilities insurance cover up to £5,000,000
- Drivers are required to sign a Disclaimer on arrival
- A Collision Damage Waiver can be bought when booking or on the day for £25 which reduces excess from £5,000 to £500 and provides cover of £20,000 (Credit card details are taken and stored safely for duration of experience and returned to customer afterwards).
- £20,000 is the maximum cover and in the event that the repairs/replacement cost is more there is nothing further to pay by the driver
- Standard Collision Cover included in the Voucher/Product price covers the driver for £15,000 with an Excess payable of £5000, should any damage occur to the car.